Popular Lawn Maintenance Services:
- Weekly Lawn Maintenance
- Weekly Grounds Maintenance
- Lawn Renovation
- Fall Clean Up
- Spring Clean Up
- Lawn Installation
Weekly Lawn/Grounds Maintenance Includes:
All lawn areas mowed for clean appearance.
Edge concrete drive and walk areas.
Trim around all trees, and planting beds.
Trimmings bagged or mulched.
Debris blown off sidewalks, driveways, and street.
Core Aeration and seeding performed late summer / early fall before leaves start to fall.
Topsoil and seeding applied in early Spring or Fall.
Spot seeding can be performed during Spring and Fall Clean-ups (additional costs apply).
Remove old Lawn
Fall Clean-Up Includes:
2 to 4 visits depending on leaf drop
Remove leaves, branches and debris from lawn and planting bed areas
Sticks and debris removed during the final fall clean-up
Final lawn cut included with the fall clean-up
Gutters cleaned to prevent winter damage to gutters/roofs
Spot seeding (additional costs may apply)
Spring Clean-Up Includes:
Remove leaves, branches and debris from lawn and planting bed areas.
* Spring clean-up is included with seasonal contract
- Clean gutters if needed
- Edge lawn and bed borders
- De-thatch lawn
- Treat lawn with per-emergent fertilizer
- Deep spade edge all planting beds
- Prune dead wood from trees
- Mulch Installation (Additional Cost)
- Spot seeding (additional costs apply)
Pruning promotes healthy growth and prevents the spread of disease and may take place during lawn maintenance services; larger jobs may have to be performed on a different day.
- Trim shrubs and bushes
- Prune overgrown shrubs and bushes
- Cut base growth and cross branches
- Prune Trees under 20 feet
- Remove and replace mulch
- All beds weeded and re-edged
- Weed control- Pre-emergent herbicide applied
- Weed removal- Post-emergent herbicide applied
**Disease, pest, and fungal shrub infections will be addressed and treated at additional costs.
New mulch promotes health, reduces weed growth, and keeps beds looking new. Mulch can be added to several areas around your home or business including tree bases, planting beds, and playground areas.
- Organic Double Hammer Mill Mulch
- Color Enhanced Mulch-Black
- Color Enhanced Mulch-Brown
- Color Enhanced Mulch-Red